The Facilities Maintenance Division provides for custodial and mechanical system maintenance and repairs at the Village’s ten principal buildings, totaling approximately two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) square feet. Planning and management functions also provide support for various Village construction and improvement projects to ensure functionality and quality. Technical assistance to the Sears Centre Arena operations staff is provided on a regular basis.
Selected 2018 Accomplishments
- Completed the second half of a Village‐wide security camera installation. A total of (210) cameras were installed through this program.
- Made emergency replacement of hot water heater at Fire Station 22.
- Replaced furnace at Fire Station 23.
- Installed new boilers at Fleet Services building.
- Coordinated building modifications to accommodate the Village's first female firefighter.
Public Works Department - (847) 490-6800 - PublicWorks@HoffmanEstates.org