Northwest Celtic Festival
About the Northwest Celtic Fest
The Village is hosting its third annual Northwest Celtic Fest on Saturday, March 22, 2014, and you are invited to participate! The community is bursting out of the cold and into spring by celebrating its Celtic heritage at the Sears Centre Arena, located at the Poplar Creek at 59/90 Entertainment District near the intersection of Route 59 and Interstate 90. Entrance to this event is FREE to all of our festival guests.
More information on the Northwest Celtic Fest will be added to this page as it becomes available.
Click here (PDF) to download a flier.
Vendors and activity providers needed!
Do you have a business that would like to participate in the 2014 Northwest Celtic Fest? We would love for you to apply! While businesses with a Celtic affiliation are preferred, any business that would like to participate is welcome. Download an application here (PDF).
We are also looking for fun, Celtic-themed activities to offer to our guests. Past activities included Top Flight Golf, wall-climbing, children's games and other Celtic-themed games/activities. Download an application here (PDF).
Tentative day-of schedule
- 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Vendor, business and activity provider setup (concourse and floor)
- 9 a.m. to noon: Soccer tournament (floor)
- 10 a.m.: Doors open to public (main entrance)
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Children's games (concourse)
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Climbing wall
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Food concessions (concourse)
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Market exhibitors (concourse)
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Celtic entertainment (concourse stage)
- Noon to 2 p.m.: Golf clinic (floor)
- Noon to 2 p.m.: Soccer clinic (floor)
- Noon to 5 p.m.: Beer and whiskey tasting (clubhouse)
- 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Pipe Band Invitational (floor)
Directions to the Sears Centre Arena
Click here for a map and directions to the arena. There is free entry and free parking.
For more information contact Sue Lessen at 847-781-2606.