The Northwest Fourth-Fest takes place during the Independence Day holiday. During the Fest, there is entertainment, a carnival, a parade, fireworks, food and more! In 2014, the Village of Hoffman Estates partnered with Hanover Township and the Hoffman Estates Park District. Thanks to their involvement, we had one of the best fireworks displays in the region. For complete festival details, visit www.northwestfourthfest.com.
Fourth of July Hotline
Arts & Crafts Fair
The Village hosts an annual Arts & Crafts Fair on the weekend of the Northwest Fourth-Fest. The fair is held inside the Sears Centre Arena, 5333 Prairie Stone Parkway. Free parking will be available onsite.
The Fourth of July Parade is on Illinois Boulevard. It will be held July 4, at 9 a.m.
Food pantry donations at the parade
Bring your nonperishable canned or boxed goods and paper products to donate during the parade to the Celebrations Commission's float for the Township Food Pantries. Monetary donations are also accepted.
Click here (PDF) for the 2014 flier.
For more information, please contact the staff liaison for the Fourth of July Commission, Dan O'Malley, by phone at 847-781-2602, or by email at email@example.com.
2014 Northwest Fourth-Fest Winners
Thanks to everyone for making the 2014 Northwest Fourth-Fest a huge success!
Parade entry winners
- Mayor's Cup: National Jazz Steppers
- Parade Theme: Cub Scout Pack 290
- Patriotic: St. Alexius Medical Center
- Group: Sikh religious Society, Chicago
- Junior Marchers: The Learning Experience
- Senior Color Guard: Knights of Columbus #6964
- Dance/Specialty: Rebecca McCarthy School of Dance
- Antique Auto: Ride for Kids
- Unusual: Hydrade
- Youth Entry: Paul Hall Boys & Girls Club Warriors Drum and Bugle Corp
Diaper derby winners
- First place: Baby Reese, Time: 24 seconds
- Second place: Baby Amelia P., Time: 35 seconds
- Third place: Baby Eyal R., Time: 59 seconds
Pie eating contest winners
- Ages 13-16: Nick Fortney
- Ages 17 and up: Nathan Peters
Kids Bike Parade winners
- First place: Walker Attenbern
- Second place: Trisha Duke
- Third place: Corinne Miller