Municipalities are required to abide by certain transparency of information standards. Information posted online is also subject to state and federal standards. The Illinois Policy Institute has established a ten-point transparency checklist to promote online municipal transparency. The Village of Hoffman Estates is proactively providing specific sets of information regarding use of public funds in order to meet and exceed checklist requirements.
This page provides a one-stop-shop for information and provides links to each set of required information. If you have questions about any content referenced on this page, please contact the Department identified along with the content. Additional information about each item is found on the webpages accessed via the posted links.
- Elected and Administrative Officials
- Individual expenditures searchable in packets (click "view past events" at the top for packets, minutes & agendas)
- Annual summaries contained in Treasurer's Report
- Bids, request for proposals, request for qualifications
- Fire union contract
- Police union contracts
- Public Works union contract